Ocean Engineering and Ship FRP Pipes
|FOB Price:||US $35-200 / Meter|
|Min. Order:||1 Meter|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Meter||US $35-200/ Meter|
|Production Capacity:||120000 Meters|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: DN38-200
- MPa Classfication: High Pressure Piping
- Standard: ASTM, API
- Medium: Liquid
- Connection Type: Flange
- ASTM: ASTM 2996-71
- Transport Package: Steel Frame
- Origin: China
- Temperature Classification: High Temperature Piping
- Material: FRP
- Diameter: 100-500
- Cross-Section Shape: Round
- Industry Standard: API 15lr
- Trademark: HYX
- Specification: DN38-200MM
- HS Code: 39172900
Characteristics of FRP high pressure pipe
- It has excellent mechanical & physical properties, light weight, high strength, convenient transportation and installation
- Good corrosion resistant, the formation in one time, it can be used under severe environmental condition, and its service life can be up to 50 years.
- Good low temperature resistant, it can be used under the environmental condition of -45ºC---120ºC
- Good high pressure resistant, the range of the the normal operation pressure is 2.5MPa-32MPa.
- Smooth inner surface, its roughness coefficient is 0.00084, good conveying, and no fouling, no secondary pollution, decrease the cost of the running & maintenance.
- The length of one piece pipe is 12m, less joint, less leakage point.
Diameter: 3/2" (38mm) - 8" (200mm)
Pressure class: 2.5MPa-32MPa.
Length of single pipe:<DN250 L=6m, >=250 L=12m; the length also can be made according to the requirements of the use.
Adopt screw connection, it is simple & fast, high strength and good reliability.
Application of FRP high pressure pipe in oilfield
Pipeline: Brine, water and crude oil conveying pipeline, polymer solution conveying pipeline, crude oil and natural gas conveying pipeline, industrial sewage and waste water treatment pipeline, etc.
Pipe for well: living well (oil, gas, terrestrial heat water), treatment well (brine, chemical, sewage, waste water), affusion well (brine, CO2, polymer)